Sunday, June 19, 2016

Punny Father's Day

I wanted to make something extra-special for my Dad for Father's Day, so I was inspired by a silly joke he used to tell. 


The cars are cut from a gold cardstock using Taylored Expressions dies, the word bubble stamps are from a Latina Crafter set, the sentiment stamps are from SP Stamps & Fiskars, and I made the sentiments myself using the CrimefightBB font. I used Memento & QuickQuotes inks. The papers are all handmade/textured papers from my stash.

Inspiration/Challenges:
Die Cuttin' Divas #270: Die-cut + Father's Day
Going Grey With Scrap-Creations: Father's Day/Masculine


Thanks for stopping by,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.