Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Feline Thankful Blog Hop Winners

Wow, the Party at Feline Playful has been a huge success! Thank you all for your lovely comments on my card and in praise of Feline Playful. It's such a great resource for us challenge junkies, and I'm so pleased to be able to help keep it rolling along. A special thanks to Shelley and the team for all their hard work!

Be sure to check out the Feline Playful blog for all the daily and grand prize winners, as well as the other blogs on the hop. We're all posting at different times, so check back if the winners are posted yet.

Here are the two random winners from the lovely comments on my blog:
The winner of the Guest Design Spot at Die Cut Dreams is...
#15 Cindy

The winner of the $10 Gift Certificate to StampFairy.com is...
#28 Tracy

Thank you everyone, and happy crafting!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.