Sunday, July 10, 2011

Looks a little fishy, but it's one halibut good idea.

Okay, I may not know what kind of fish this stamp is, but I know it's not a halibut...Ocean carp? I rented this fishing-themed stamp set from Raisin Boat, and I'm already loving it.
This card, inspired by this week's Mojo Monday sketch, is a mix of the old & new: all the paper is scrap (except for the card itself), and the seashell ribbon, two tones of blue embossing powders, "cracked glass" embossing plate (which I hope looks like water splashes), and the paper distresser for those perfectly rough edges are all newish.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome card....I love your color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Embossing! Very elegant indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool lookin' card....colours are pefect for the subject, and that embossing makes the deal! Great job, sweetie!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool card!! You can rent stamps? wow :) Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.