Monday, July 25, 2011

Blog candy news you can use!

I've run across a few great blog candy contests recently, so I thought I'd include them in one post:

Kona Krafter is celebrating the fact that Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps is running an ad campaign in Papercraft Essentials. You have 3 chances to win her awesome prizes! And don't forget to participate in the August Challenges at One Stitch at a Time (OSAAT).

Whismy Stamps, another wonderful shop dedicated to digi artists, is offering a mystery prize to celebrate their new challenge blog. Challenges begin August 10; I know I can't wait!

And don't forget the
Blogging is for Sharing Giveaway at Imagine.Create.Express. You can participate as many times as you like, and there's always great stuff being added.

And here's some fairly useless news: Priyanka of Gillu's Gallery shot me an email to congratulate me on making the top 3 at OSAAT! Thanks everyone, I'm super-honored! I had so much fun making my card; and be sure to check out their current contest; one of the DT members made an especially gorgeous card with the Bengali Bride image by Gillu's Gallery. Also, I see that there's a pre-colored version at her shop now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.