Friday, May 27, 2011

Letting it all hang out with Shelly's Images and Willow Sketchies

Although I can't remember how I stumbled upon it (through one of the many inspiring blogs I'm sure; if it's yours, let me know!), as soon as I saw this week's Willow Sketchie Challenge I just had to try it. I felt the same way about the Let It All Hang Out Terrifically Thrilling Thursday (TTT) challenge at Shelly's Images. Here's the result:
I bought the Top Hat with Tulips from Shelly and Tulips in Top Hat from Pattie's Creations for my parents' 40th anniversary card, and both are actually custom-made designs requested through CDAC. Thank ya'll again! That is such a super-duper resource.
And the back:
The banners are heat-embossed and the borders are flocked, both in Dandelion.

Inspiration:
TTT at Shelly's Images: Let It All Hang Out
Willow Sketchie Challenge May 26th (on the right)

Stamps: Top Hat with Tulips from Shelly and Tulips in Top Hat from Pattie's Creations, banner & sentiment stamps from StudioG
Paper: Hammermill, the Paper Co.
Tools: Crop-O-Dile, Fiskars papercutter, MS detail scissors & border punch
Other: ZipDry glue, ZIG glue pen, MS flocking, Stampendous embossing powder, Marvy heat tool, Memento ink
Copics: B0000, B00, B23, B28, Y02, Y08, G02, YG03

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge with this beautiful card!!!

    Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya. Great card again. I love the gorgeous colour combination, fab images, and thae banner is so very effective. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Ah this is super what a great card, Love the colours you have used. Thanks for playing on Willow Sketchie Challenge this week Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab and a great take on the sketch,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bright card, thanks for joining us this week, please pop back again next week for another fantastic sketch x I loved this weeks x

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww how cute and adorable

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.